Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Our Shipping Policy
Please review our shipping policy below
Multiple Package Shipments
• "Multiple Package" refers to orders with more than one item that cannot be included in one package, or a single item that is shipped in multiple packages because of size/weight constraints
• Orders with multiple items may ship from separate locations through multiple carriers and often arrive separately (as much as a week to two weeks
• Items ship based on availability
• If an order includes an in-stock item and an out-of-stock item we may ship the in-stock item immediately and backorder the out-of-stock item.
• Standard Shipping Area excludes all international, Alaska, Hawaiian, PR and FPO/APO addresses
• Items with free shipping are clearly marked
• If you order a "free shipping" item and a regular item you will only be charged shipping for the regular item
• If you order a "free shipping" item outside the standard shipping area you will be contacted for the additional shipping quote before the order is processed
Standard Ground Shipping
• "Standard ground shipping" is the default shipping method and is the only shipping method available at this time.
• Typical Ground Shipping transit time is 4-7 Business days from the time the item leaves the warehouse
• "Standard ground shipping" is the amount you are required to pay for the item to leave the warehouse
• Items may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. Weather, Sales Volume, Staffing, Available Inventory) and in these cases a representative may see fit, but is not required to issue a credit based on the individual order circumstances
• "Priority Shipping" refers to any expedited shipping method
• At this time, we do not offer Priority or Expedited shipping. It is simply not available. If you must have something sooner than our standard shipping provides, you will have to source your item elsewhere. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
• Shipping time is calculated from the time the order ships from the warehouse.
• Additional processing time, including payment verification, may be applied to the order and you will be notified before placing the order
• EMAIL US FOR A QUOTE.
Ground Freight Shipping
• "Ground Freight" refers to any shipment that ships through a third party trucking company
• Ground freight shipments typically take 4-7 business days from the time they are picked up
• Ground Freight deliveries will be scheduled by the carrier, customers will be required to provide a valid phone number to schedule a delivery appointment
Receipt of Item
• Customers are given 14 days to inspect items for defect and ensure that they have received the correct product.
• We inspect all outgoing packages to ensure that they are complete and defect free.
• If a received item is incomplete you must notify us within 5 business days of receipt
• Parts to an incomplete item will be shipped using the same method selected on the original order
Ideal for young adults involved in Wakeboarding, Windsurfing, and Snowboarding.
Live Chat Support Software