15 ft. Round AirMaster Trampoline with Enclosure
Sale Price: $699.00
15 ft. Round AirMaster Trampoline with Enclosure - UV protection, FREE SPRING TOOL, FREE SHIPPING! - Ships June 20th Details
The Airmaster 15-ft Trampoline is a high-quality trampoline designed for rugged outdoor entertainment. The round frame encourages Trampoline users to remain bouncing in the center to experience the full rebounding ability. It has a large 13 ft jumping surface and 96 - 8.5 heavy duty springs. The Airmaster 15 ft Trampoline offers hours of entertainment for kids age 6 years and up. This is a durable and sturdy trampoline that absorbs the impact of each bounce throughout the entire frame. FREE SUNGUARD. The Sunguard protects the bed from dry-rotting as quick.
- Frame size 15'
- Frame height 36
- Jumping surface is 13'
- Total Springs 96
- 8 1/2 Heavy duty galvanized steel springs
MAXIMUM JUMPER WEIGHT 250 LBS.
ENCLOSURE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Offers protection from falling and bouncing off trampoline
- Attaches to trampoline frame - No cutting or drilling required
- Soft nylon netting
- Zippered net doorway for safe and easy entry and exit
- Galvanized 6 steel support poles
- Easy net-to-pole attachment
- Blue and Green Foam padding covers support poles
- Blue and Green End Caps
NOTE: Ladder NOT included
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS & CONTENTS
- Box A Contents: 6 Top Rails With No Leg Sockets
- 1 15'bgi Frame Pad, 2 extra springs, instructions
- Box A Dims: 56" x 20" x 11".........53 lbs.
Box B Contents: 1 Jumping Mat, 6 Leg Bases, 12 Leg Extensions
- 6 Top Rails With Leg Sockets, 1 Spring Tool
- Box B Dims: 53" x 19" x 9" ....108 lbs
Box C Contents: 96 springs
- Box C Dims: 13" x 10" x 10"....46 lbs
WARRANTY: For Defects, Will Last longer than Warranty period
Frame: 10 Years
- Mat: 5 Years - Pro-rated
- Springs: 5 Years
- Pad: 6 Months
- Net - 90 days
- Net Support Poles - 10 years
- Net Suspension Cords - 6 months
- Other components - 1 year
- For ages 6 years and up
Adult assembly required
Ideal for young adults involved in Wakeboarding, Windsurfing, and Snowboarding.